Excellence Award (Now Closed)
PBMI is dedicated to awarding organizations for their contributions in promoting innovative and best-in-class strategies that address cost challenges of prescription drug management, improve the quality of healthcare, and provide clinically appropriate care for members and their families.
Next year's awards will be presented at our Annual Drug Benefit Conference in Orlando, Florida, in three categories. We are looking for submissions from organizations who have demonstrated excellence in the areas of:
- Cost Containment
- Quality Improvement
- Care Management Strategies
Organizations are encouraged to send in multiple submissions.
- Recognize contributions of organizations
- Showcase the organizations programs/products that resulted in improved cost, quality, or care
The evaluation process will be as follows:
- All submissions will be blinded (e.g., submitter and company information de-identified) and sent to an evaluation panel for review.
- All submissions will be reviewed and scored. The panel will rank submissions based on their contribution to improving outcomes and/or processes within pharmacy benefit management.
- The highest ranking submissions will be evaluated by the PBMI Evaluation Committee to determine overall winners.
How to Submit
The following information should be included in each submission. Email your submission to email@example.com:
- Describe your program/product in 1,500 words or less.
- Achieved outcomes - (e.g., improved health outcomes, realized savings) please be specific about the level of cost savings, care improvement, etc.) Outline the achieved outcomes in 500 words or less. Please include graphics (i.e., bar charts, pie charts, tables, etc.,) that illustrate your results, if appropriate.
- Lessons learned – Summarize the lessons learned in 250 words or less. Submitters may bullet key points, if desired (no word limit on bullets).
- Supplemental Documentation (optional) – If you have any supplemental documentation that you would like to provide, please name the information as “[Insert Program/Product Name] Supplemental Documentation” and submit with your submission. Please reference the document in your description.
Let 2017 be the year your organization is recognized. Winning organizations will be announced in a press release sent nationwide on the day of the award ceremony and have the opportunity to:
- Be honored and receive formal recognition at PBMI’s 2017 Drug Benefit Conference, March 7, 2017 at the Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Orlando, Florida.
- Proudly display your organization’s award-winning status in both internal and external materials.
- Receive recognition in conference booklet distributed to all attendees.
- Have your organization and award highlighted on the PBMI website.
- Receive recognition on PBMI's LinkedIn and Twitter pages.
Deadline Extended to November 2, 2016.
If you have any questions about this award or the process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your submissions!