PBMI is Accepting Entries for Our 2020 Excellence Award Will You Be Our Next Winner?
Email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Next year marks our 25th Anniversary Conference. And we’re excited to open entries for PBMI’s 2020 Excellence Award. The Excellence Award program recognizes organizations for their contributions in promoting innovative and best-in-class strategies that address the challenges of drug cost management, quality improvement, and care management strategies.
Showcase your organization’s exceptional solutions that impact a pharmacy benefit challenge and submit your entry for this prestigious award by November 30th. Meet the winners of 2019.
In addition to participating in an Awards Ceremony, winners will also:
- Receive complimentary professional photos
- Get mentioned in PBMI’s national distribution press release
- Highlighted on PBMI social media outlets
A link to your submission will be posted to PBMI’s website.
Excellence Award Categories
We’re looking for organizations that have demonstrated excellence in the following categories below:
- Cost Containment
- Quality Improvement
- Care Management Strategies
- Opioid Management Strategies/Other Substance Abuse problems
- Recognize contributions of organizations
- Showcase the organizations programs/products that resulted in improved cost, quality, or patient care
All submissions are reviewed and scored by the PBMI Excellence Award evaluation panel. Submissions are ranked based on their contribution to improving outcomes and/or processes within drug cost management, quality improvement, or care management strategies.
How to Submit
The following information should be included in each submission and emailed to email@example.com:
- Describe your program/product in 1,500 words or less.
- Achieved outcomes – (Please be specific about the level of cost savings, care improvement, etc.) Outline the achieved outcomes in 500 words or less. Please include graphics (i.e., bar charts, pie charts, tables, etc.,) that illustrate your results, if appropriate.
- Lessons learned - Summarize the lessons learned in 250 words or less. Bullet points or narrative are acceptable.
- Supplemental Documentation (optional) – If you have any supplemental documentation that you would like to provide, please name the information as “[Insert Program/Product Name] Supplemental Documentation” and submit with your submission. Please reference the document in your description.
We look forward to receiving your submission. Please feel free to submit up to three.