Perspective on the Rx Pipeline: Understanding Market Impacts and How to Improve Plan Performance
Tuesday, June 26th | 1:30 pm Eastern
The need to continuously monitor the drug pipeline, particularly with specialty medications, is increasingly important as treatment options change with new drugs coming to market. The evaluation and communication of clinical benefits and cost-effectiveness of newly approved medications has become vital for building trust and value with plan sponsors. Our Perspective on the Rx Pipeline (POP) reports provide ongoing insights with recommendations to protect and improve plan performance.
Learn from our team of clinical experts five key ways to distill the breadth and depth of drug pipeline information to its simplest form to uncover meaningful insights for your organization.
By the end of this webinar you will be able to:
- Discuss current and future trends of the drug pipeline
- Identify activities that impact drug utilization and costs
- Understand how to tailor solutions for various stakeholders
- Select key elements of a quality pipeline product
- Asses the potential value of pipeline services
Christa Bigham, PharmD, RPh, MSCS, Drug Information Pharmacist, EnvisionRxOptions
Christine Anderson, PharmD, Director Clinical Services and Outcomes, EnvisionPharmacies
Ian Parnigoni, PharmD, RPh, Clinical Account Executive, EnvisionRx